- Low-energy regeneration and high productivity in a lanthanide-hexacarboxylate framework for high-pressure CO2-CH4-H-2 separation
- Chemical Communications
- Volume | Issue number
- 49 | 60
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- A porous lanthanide-organic framework UTSA-62a of a jjt-a topology has been synthesized from a hexacarboxylate and structurally characterized, exhibiting significant potential for use in CO2-CH4-H-2 separation (H-2 purification) processes with high productivities and low regeneration costs when operating at high pressure and room temperature.
- go to publisher's site
- With supplementary information
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.