- RoboCup 2012 Rescue Simulation Winners
- RoboCup 2012 : Robot Soccer World Cup XVI
- Book/source title
- RoboCup 2012: Robot Soccer World Cup XVI
- Pages (from-to)
- Heidelberg: Springer
- ISBN (electronic)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science : Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence: 0302-9743
- Volume (Serie)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- Inside the RoboCup Rescue Simulation League, the mission is to use robots to rescue as many victims as possible after a disaster. The research challenge is to let the robots cooperate as a team. This year in total 15 teams from 8 different countries have been active in the competitions. This paper highlights the approaches of the winners of the virtual robot competition, the infrastructure competition, and the agent competition.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.