B. Van Vooren
- The legal dimension of global governance: what role for the EU? An introduction
- Book title
- The EU's role in global governance: the legal dimension
- Pages (from-to)
- Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Amsterdam Center for European Law and Governance (ACELG)
- This introductory chapter first discusses the two premises on which this book is based: the real (or perceived) importance of rule of law based multilateralism in EU international relations, and the connection between the Treaty-based mission statement and the changing features of the international environment. It then presents the book's primary research question and the six themes addressed by the chapters in this volume.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.