M. de Waard
- Analysis of flat terrain for the Atlas robot
- 3rd Joint Conference of AI & Robotics and 5th RoboCup Iran Open International Symposium
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the 2013 3rd Joint Conference of AI & Robotics and 5th RoboCup Iran Open International Symposium: April 08, 2013, Qazvin, Iran
- Piscataway, NJ: IEEE
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This paper gives a description of an approach to analyze the sensor information of the surroundings to select places where the foot of a humanoid can be placed. This will allow apply such robot in a rescue scenario, as foreseen in the DARPA Robotics Challenge, where a robot is forced to traverse difficult terrain.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.