- Automatic extraction of legal concepts and definitions
- Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Leibniz Center for Law (FdR)
- In this paper we present the results of an experiment in automatic concept and definition extraction from written sources
of law using relatively simple natural language and standard semantic web technology. The software was tested on six laws
from the tax domain.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Legal Knowledge and Information Systems: JURIX 2012: the twenty-fifth annual conference
Publisher: IOS Press
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: B. Schäfer
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.