J. de Hoog
J.R. Martínez-de Dios
- Discussion of Multi-Robot Exploration in Communication-Limited Environments
- 2013 ICRA Conference (Karlsruhe)
- Book/source title
- 2013 ICRA Workshop on Towards Fully Decentralized Multi-Robot Systems: Hardware, Software and Integration
- Tübingen: Max Planck Institute for biological Cybernetics
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- Many robotics applications benefit from cooperative exploration by multiple robots. Often the environments that they operate in contain significant communication challenges due to their size or complexity. There has been much work in keeping teams of autonomously exploring robots connected to one another, but in certain environments, distant locations can only be reached if robots relay information via teammates or explore autonomously beyond team communication range.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.