- Author's Response: The continuous reconstruction of a pluralistic society as an order of expectations
- Constructivist Foundations
- Volume | Issue number
- 8 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
- Excerpt from the first paragraph: In response to the interesting comments of Kate Distin and Roger Harnden, let me focus on
the relationship between the biological (and evolutionary) systems view and the socio-cultural perspective.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.