- Book title
- Restoring civil societies: the psychology of intervention and engagement following crisis
- Pages (from-to)
- Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell
- Social issues and interventions
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- Theoretical and applied approaches to restoring civil societies.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.