- A Candidate Optical Counterpart of IGR J17480-2446 in Terzan 5 identified with the Hubble Space Telescope
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We report the identification of a candidate optical counterpart of IGR J17480-2446 in Hubble Space Telescope (HST) archival observations, taken on 2003 Sept. 17.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.