- Swift observations of 1RXS J180408.9-342058; return to quiescence
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- INTEGRAL detected a X-ray burst on April 16, 2012 at a position consistent with the position of an unidentified source 1RXS
J180408.9-342058, and tentatively it was assumed that the burst is associated with the same source (Atel # 4050). To further
monitor the X-ray activity of the source, we performed a follow-up observation using the Swift satellite.
1RXS J180408.9-342058 was observed using Swift in photon counting mode for an exposure time of 1.3 ks, on April 30, 2012 at UT 19:12.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.