- IGR J17062-6143 is likely a bursting neutron star low-mass X-ray binary
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- On 2012 June 25, Swift/BAT triggered on an event consistent with the location of the unclassified X-ray transient IGR J17062-6143
(GCN #13386). This source undergoes long faint outbursts (ATel #1840, #1853). We investigated the BAT, XRT and UVOT data to
asses the nature of the BAT trigger. </P>
The BAT lightcurve shows a single broad peak of ~200 s. We extracted a spectrum around the peak, using data from t=0-70 s after the trigger.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.