M. Del Santo
- INTEGRAL Bulge monitoring program detects several active transients with JEM-X
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- During INTEGRAL Bulge monitoring (ATel #438; Kuulkers et al. 2007, A&A, 466, 595) observations performed on March 23,
2011, between 6:52 and 10:33 (UTC), the twin X-ray monitor JEM-X detected an X-ray transient source at the position:
RA= 266.20 (17h 44m 48s)
DEC=-29.85 (-29d 51' 00")
(J2000) with an uncertainty of 1.3 arcmin at 95% confidence level.
The Galactic coordinates are: (l, b)= (359.13, -0.32).
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.