- The impact of the crisis on civil society organisations in the EU: risks and opportunities
- Number of pages
- Bruxelles/Brussels: European Economic and Social Committee
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- This study addresses questions concerning the state of the Civil Society and how Civil Society Organisations have been affected
by the Financial Crisis. Through analysis of data gathered from various reports and other documentation, in-depth interviews
with a number of individual representatives from different organisations and thought-leaders in the field, and results of
a questionnaire survey, this study reveals a diversity of responses from the broad field of civil society in Europe.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.