- xTAS: text analysis in a timely manner
- 12th Dutch-Belgian Information Retrieval Workshop
- Book/source title
- DIR 2012: Ghent, 23-24 Februarty 2012: 12th Dutch-Belgian Information Retrieval Workshop
- Pages (from-to)
- University of Ghent
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In this demonstration we present xTAS, an open source web-service developed at the University of Amsterdam which allows processing
multi-lingual textual content of your documents in a timely manner. We showcase the architecture of xTAS, together with several
demonstrators that use xTAS
in their architecture.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.