- Fluctuations of a holographic quantum Hall fluid
- The Journal of High Energy Physics
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- We analyze the neutral spectrum of the holographic quantum Hall fluid de-scribed by the D2-D8’ model. As expected for a quantum Hall state, we find the system to be stable and gapped and that typically the lowest excitation mode is a magneto-roton. In addition, we find magneto-rotons in higher modes as well. We show that these magneto-rotons are direct consequences of level crossings between vector and scalar modes.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.