G. van der Geer
- The class of a Hurwitz divisor on the moduli of curves of even genus
- Asian Journal of Mathematics
- Volume | Issue number
- 16 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We calculate the cycle class of the Hurwitz divisor D2 on Mg for g = 2k given by the degree k + 1 covers of P 1 with simple ramiﬁcation points, two of which lie in the same ﬁbre. We also study some aspects of the geometry of the natural map from the Hurwitz space H2k,k+1 to the moduli space M2k.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.