- Collaborative networks in the internet of services: 13th IFIP WG 5.5 working conference on virtual enterprises, PRO-VE 2012, Bournemouth, UK, October 2012: proceedings
- Number of pages
- Heidelberg: Springer
- IFIP advances in information and communication technology
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th IFIP WG 5.5 Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises, PRO-VE 2012, held in Bournemouth, UK, in October 2012. The 61 revised papers presented were carefully selected from numerous submissions. They provide a comprehensive overview of identified challenges and recent advances in various collaborative network (CN) domains and their applications with a particular focus on the Internet of Services. The papers are organized in topical sections on service enhanced products; service composition; collaborative ecosystems; platform requirements; cloud-based support; colllaborative business frameworks; service design; e-governance; collaboration in traditional sectors; collaboration motivators; virtual organization breeding environments; collaboration spaces; designing collaborative networks; cost, benefits and performance; identification of patterns; co-innovation and competitiveness; collaborative behavior models; and risks, governance, trust.
- Gebeurtenis: 13th IFIP WG 5.5 working conference on virtual enterprises, PRO-VE 2012 Bournemouth, UK, October 1-3, 2012
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.