- Mononuclear water oxidation catalysts
- Angewandte Chemie, International Edition
- Volume | Issue number
- 51 | 39
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Recently, several mononuclear water oxidation catalysts have been reported, a breakthrough considering the dogma that at least
two metal sites were required to oxidize water efficiently. In this Review various mononuclear catalysts which have been reported
in the last five years are reviewed, as well as their implementation in prototype devices that allow dioxygen formation to
be coupled to dihydrogen production will be discussed.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.