T. van Leeuwen
- Functional OCT imaging of tissue: from diffusion and flow towards perfusion
- Frontiers in Optics 2012
- Book/source title
- Frontiers in Optics 2012/Laser Science XXVIII: 14-18 October 2012, Rochester, New York, United States
- Pages (from-to)
- Washington, D.C.: OSA—The Optical Society
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van der Waals-Zeeman Institute (WZI)
- We quantify the effects of axial diffusion and lateral flow on the decorrelation of the Fourier-domain OCT signal. The local and fast measurement of random and directional motion of particles is aimed to quantify tissue perfusion.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.