- Invariant semidefinite programs
- Book title
- Handbook on semidefinite, conic and polynomial optimization
- Pages (from-to)
- New York: Springer
- International Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- This chapter provides the reader with the necessary background for dealing with semidefinite programs which have symmetry.
The basic theory is given and it is illustrated in applications from coding theory, combinatorics, geometry, and polynomial
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.