A. Beukema toe Water
- Pragmatic humanism: the case of borders
- Actors, agents and attendants
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- This articles explores the use and necessity of borders and methods of exclusion in a comparative analysis between the 2011 "Occupy" movement on the one hand and European Union on the other.
- AIOA (Artists in Occupy Amsterdam)
Proceedings title: Social housing - housing the social: art, property and spatial justice
Publisher: Sternberg Press/SKOR
Place of publication: Berlin/Amsterdam
Editors: A. Phillips, F. Erdemci
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.