- Geometric integration and thermostat methods for Hamiltonian systems
- Award date
- 7 December 2012
- Number of pages
- Ipskamp drukkers
- Document type
- PhD thesis
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- The research in this thesis is devoted to geometric numerical integration and thermostat methods for Hamiltonian ODEs and PDEs with applications in molecular dynamics and geophysical fluid dynamics.
- Research conducted at: Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.