- Ecuador en las páginas de "Le tour du monde"
- Number of pages
- [Quito]: Consejo Nacional de Cultura
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- This is the first and only fully illustrated compilation of articles of the now legendary journal Le Tour du Monde. The book contains all the articles related to Ecuador from 1830 to 1911 and so is a landmark in the nineteenth-century and early twentieth-century travel literature.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.