- Circle diffeomorphisms forced by expanding circle maps
- Ergodic theory and dynamical systems
- Volume | Issue number
- 32 | 6
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We discuss the dynamics of skew product maps defined by circle diffeomorphisms forced by expanding circle maps. We construct
an open class of such systems that are robustly topologically mixing and for which almost all points in the same fiber converge
under iteration. This property follows from the construction of an invariant attracting graph in the natural extension, a
skew product of circle diffeomorphisms forced by a solenoid homeomorphism.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.