- Finite samples and asymptotics
- Book title
- Selected works of Willem van Zwet
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- New York: Springer
- Selected Works in Probability and Statistics
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- Willem van Zwet is a scientist and a scholar with a broad spectrum of research interests. This is reflected by the five papers
in this section, which study very different fundamental problems and which have four of his PhD students and his youngest
son as coauthor.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.