- Diagnosis and Assessment
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: University of Amsterdam
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In this deliverable we will explain the use of consistency-based diagnosis for providing automated assistance in knowledge modeling. We show how the attested technique of consistency-based diagnosis can be used to support active learning. Since QR knowledge construction is an open-ended domain, applying diagnosis in this way poses several problems. We will solve several of those problems by representation or algorithms.
- DynaLearn, EC FP7 STREP project 231526, Deliverable D3.4
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.