- Concurrent Models for Object Execution
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: University of Amsterda, section Theory of Computer Science
- Theory of Computer Science electronic report series
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Working paper
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In previous work we developed a framework of computational models for the concurrent execution of functions on different levels of abstraction. It shows that the traditional sequential execution of function is just a possible implementation of an abstract computational model that allows for the concurrent execution of functions. We use this framework as base for the development of abstract computational models that allow for the concurrent execution of objects.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.