- From Functions to Object-Orientation by Abstraction
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: University of Amsterda, section Theory of Computer Science
- Theory of Computer Science electronic report series
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Working paper
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In previous work we developed a framework of computational models for function and object execution. The models on an higher level of abstraction in this framework allow for concurrent execution of functions and objects. We show that the computational model for object execution complies with the fundamentals of object-orientation.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.