- Commonalities outweigh differences in the communication of emotions across human cultures
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
- Volume | Issue number
- 110 | 3
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Comment/Letter to the editor
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- go to publisher's site
- Comment to: Jack R.E., Garrod O.G.B., Yu H., Caldara R., Schyns P.G. (2012) Facial expressions of emotion are not culturally universal. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 109(19):7241–7244.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.