- The classification of the finite groups whose subgroups of equal order are conjugate
- Indagationes Mathematicae
- Volume | Issue number
- 23 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- All groups in this paper will be finite. Notations and conventions follow the same scheme as in Bensaid and van der Waall
(1990), Sezer and van der Waall (2006), and van der Waall (1993). An outline of the details of the classification in the title,
will be given in the Introduction.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.