M. de Bakker
- Myth, truth, and narrative in Herodotus
- Number of pages
- Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- This volume brings together 13 ground-breaking articles which review, re-establish, and rehabilitate the origins, forms, and functions of the mythological elements that are found in the narratives of Herodotus' Histories.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.