- Secure oil and alternative energy: the geopolitics of energy paths of China and the European Union
- Number of pages
- Leiden: Brill
- ISBN (electronic)
- International comparative social studies
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- While intensive cooperation between China and the EU in the fields of energy use, environmental protection and sustainability is highly needed the question remains unanswered how this cooperation could be organized. This volume puts the geopolitical implementation of China's and the EU's energy security into the context of geo-economic systems in a global scale, and the emergence of a geo-economic energy network spreading from China to Western Europe.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.