G. van der Geer
- Rational correspondences between moduli spaces of curves defined by Hurwitz spaces
- Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra
- Volume | Issue number
- 216 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- By associating to a curve C and a g'd the so-called trace curve and reduced trace curve we define two rational maps 0 and
0 from the Hurwitz space of admissible covers of genus g=2k and degree d=k+1 to moduli spaces Mg' and Mg . We study the induced
map of the divisor class group of Mg' and Mg to the divisor class group of Mg.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.