- Affine diffusions with non-canonical state space
- Stochastic Analysis and Applications
- Volume | Issue number
- 30 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- Multidimensional affine diffusions have been studied in detail for the case of a canonical state space. We present results
for general state spaces and provide a complete characterization of all possible affine diffusions with polyhedral and quadratic
state space. We give necessary and sufficient conditions on the behavior of drift and diffusion on the boundary of the state
space in order to obtain invariance and to prove strong existence and uniqueness.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.