- A framework for multiscale and multiscience modeling and numerical simulations
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- The Complex Automata (CxA) methodology offers a new framework to develop multiscale and multiscience numerical simulations. The CxA approach assumes that a multiscale model can be formulated in terms of several coupled single-scale submodels. With concepts such as the scale separation map, the generic submodel execution loop and the coupling templates, one can define a multiscale modeling language which is a bridge between the application design and the computer implementation.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Unconventional Computation: 10th International Conference, UC 2011, Turku, Finland, June 6-10 2011. Proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: C. Calude, J. Kari, I. Petre, G. Rozenberg
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.