F. R. Fronczek
- High separation capacity and selectivity of C2 hydrocarbons over methane within a microporous metal-organic framework at room temperature
- Chemistry - A European Journal
- Volume | Issue number
- 18 | 7
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- A separation story! A microporous metal-organic framework (UTSA-34) of non-interpenetrated binodal (4,6)-connected ybh network
with interconnected cages of about 12.8 Å has been realised to exhibit highly selective separation of C2 hydrocarbons from
methane with a separation capacity of 3.0 mol kg−1 and selectivity of 35 at room temperature (see figure).
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.