- Riflessioni sul santuario di Mater Matuta sull'acropoli di Satricum alla luce delle recenti scoperte archeologiche
- Vol. spec.
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- This article presents an overview of the research conducted into the architecture of the ancient town of Satricum during the Archaic Period (late seventh-early fifth century BC). A comparable article with more visuals can be found in the recent exhibition catalogue 'Satricum. Trenta Anni di Scavi Olandesi' (Peeters 2008), which is available for purchase either online or through the editors.
- Proceedings title: Sacra nominis latini: i santuari del Lazio arcaico e repubblicano: atti del Convegno Internazionale, Roma,
Palazzo Massimo, 19-21 febbraio 2009
Place of publication: Napoli
Editors: E. Marroni
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.