- Stereospecific carbene polymerization with oxygenated Rh(diene) species
- Angewandte Chemie, International Edition
- Volume | Issue number
- 51 | 21
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Breath-taking activation: Stereoregular carbene polymerization proceeds via cationic [(allyl)RhIII-polymeryl]+ species. These
are most efficiently generated by oxygenation of the [(diene)RhI] precatalysts, which involves an unusual rearrangement of
2-rhodaoxetane intermediates. This discovery gives detailed insight in the reaction mechanism.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.