- The concrete obduracy of Hoog Catharijne: the tensions between local politicians, citizens and a private developer 1963-1973
- European Association for Urban History: 11th International Conference on Urban History: Cities & Societies in Comparative Perspective: Prague, Czech Republic, 29 August - 1 September 2012
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- Title in programme: The concrete obduracy of Hoog Catharijne: the tensions between local politicians, a private developer
European Association for Urban History: 11th International Conference on Urban History: Cities & Societies in Comparative Perspective. - Session 44: Urban action groups in the twentieth century
All final papers available on USB at the conference.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.