- Implementing compliance controls in public administration
- Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Leibniz Center for Law (FdR)
- This paper presents a monitoring and diagnosis component of a knowledge cquisition, design, and simulation framework for implementation of compliance in public administration. A major purpose of the framework is to give a methodological justification for the exploration of compliance control policies. The knowledge acquisition approach depends on the storylike character of relevant case law and expert knowledge, and the compliance controls design space is derived from these stories.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Legal Knowledge and Information Systems: JURIX 2011 the twenty-fourth annual conference
Publisher: IOS Press
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: K.M. Atkinson
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.