- Bilingualism and Youth Language
- Book title
- The encyclopedia of applied linguistics. - Vol. 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- In this contribution we will give an introduction to the linguistic behavior of young people in ethnically mixed groups, often
referred to as youth language or multiethnolects.
- go to publisher's site
- Published online 2012
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.