- Childhood intelligence and adult mortality in the brabant data set: technical report
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam/Rotterdam: Tinbergen Institute
- Tinbergen Institute Discussion Paper
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Working paper
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- This technical note consists of three parts. The first describes the origins of the Brabant data set, the later surveys and
the mortality data. The second section discusses the variation of mortality rates
with age in the population and in the sample. The third section sets out the proportional hazard model that has been used in the analysis and its estimation.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.