- Sovereign debt and banks: need for a fundamental view on the structure of the banking industry
- workshop “Life in the Eurozone: With or Without Default”
- Book/source title
- Life in the Eurozone: with or without sovereign default?
- Pages (from-to)
- Philadelphia, PA: FIC Press, Wharton Financial Institutions Center
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam Center for Law & Economics (ACLE)
Amsterdam Business School Research Institute (ABS-RI)
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.