- Adapting Rankers Online
- 2nd Information Retrieval Facility Conference, IRFC 2011
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Meeting Abstract
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- At the heart of many effective approaches to the core information retrieval problem-identifying relevant content-lies the following three-fold strategy: obtaining content based matches, inferring additional ranking criteria and constraints, and combining all of the above so as to arrive at a single ranking of retrieval units.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Multidisciplinary information retrieval: Second Information Retrieval Facility Conference, IRFC 2011, Vienna,
Austria, June 6, 2011: proceedings
Place of publication: Heidelberg
Editors: A. Hanbury, A. Rauber, A.P. de Vries
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.