- Bootstrapping subjectivity detection
- 34th Annual International ACM SIGIR Conference (SIGIR 2011)
- Book/source title
- SIGIR'11: proceedings of the 34th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval: July 24 -28, 2011, Beijing, China
- Pages (from-to)
- New York, NY: ACM
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- We describe a method for automatically generating subjectivity clues
for a specific topic and a set of (relevant) document, evaluating it on
the task of classifying sentences w.r.t. subjectivity, with improvements
over previous work.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.