- StoryStream: unrestricted mobile exploration of city neighbourhoods enriched by the oral presentation of user-generated stories
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In this paper we present the StoryStream system, a mobile application that constructs a documentary type of narrative of user
generated non-fiction stories, which are orally presented to a visitor of a neighbourhood while he or she freely explores
the surroundings. The aim of the system is to enhance the exploration experience by providing context related information
that adapts to the information interests of the user.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Interactive storytelling: 4th International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling, ICIDS 2011,
Vancouver, Canada, November 28-December 1, 2011: proceedings
Place of publication: Heidelberg
Editors: M. Si, D. Thue, E. André, J.C. Lester, J. Tanenbaum, V. Zammitto
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.