- Methodological remarks about comparing formal frameworks for narratives
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- The paper by Benedikt Löwe is devoted to formal modelling, and in particular to the question of how we should model narratives, and assess their equivalence on the basis of these formal models. Specifically, in this paper, Löwe gives an overview of several formal frameworks, draws some methodological insights from them, and also looks ahead to the question of the empirical grounding of these formal frameworks.
- Proceedings title: Third Workshop in the Philosophy of Information: 18 en 19 november 2010
Publisher: Koninklijke Vlaamse Academie van België voor Wetenschappen en Kunsten
Place of publication: Brussel
ISBN: 978 90 6569 097 5
Editors: P. Allo, G. Primiero
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.