- Eventually different functions and inaccessible cardinals
- Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan
- Volume | Issue number
- 63 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- In this paper, we are considering the Baire property of the eventually different topology as a regularity property for sets
of reals and investigate the logical strength of the statements "Every Δ21 set has the Baire property in the eventually different
topology" and "Every Σ21 set has the Baire property in the eventually different topology". The latter statement turns out
to be equivalent to "ω1 is inaccessible by reals".
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.