- Siegel modular forms of genus 2 with the simplest divisor
- Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society
- Volume | Issue number
- 102 | 6
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We prove that there exist exactly eight Siegel modular forms with respect to the congruence subgroups of Hecke type of the
paramodular groups of genus 2 vanishing precisely along the diagonal of the Siegel upper half-plane. This is a solution of
a question formulated during the conference ‘Black holes, Black Rings and Modular Forms’ (ENS, Paris, August 2007). These
modular forms generalize the classical Igusa form and the forms constructed by Gritsenko and Nikulin in 1998.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.