E. Colin de Verdière
- Shortest vertex-disjoint two-face paths in planar graphs
- ACM Transactions on Algorithms (TALG)
- Volume | Issue number
- 7 | 2
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- Let G be a directed planar graph of complexity n, each arc having a nonnegative length. Let s and t be two distinct faces of G let s1,…,sk be vertices incident with s let t1,…,tk be vertices incident with t. We give an algorithm to compute k pairwise vertex-disjoint paths connecting the pairs (si,ti) in G, with minimal total length, in O(knlog n) time.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.